4 Employment-Based 4 DACA 4 Removal Proceedings 4 Motion to Reopen 4 Naturalization


Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

I can help with your Immigration needs

4 Labor Certification 4 Visas

1920 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard

Suite #604

Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009

Phone: (754) 777-8395

4 Family-Based Immigration 4 Investment-Based Immigration 4 Asylum 4 Bond Hearings 4 BIA/Federal Appeals 4 Marriage Interviews 4 L1 Visa 4 E2 Visa

        The  immigration laws of the United States of America provide for various types of visas for foreign citizens.  Before traveling to the U.S., a citizen of a foreign country must generally obtain a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence.  The type of visa you will need is based on the purpose of your travel.  A foreign citizen may enter the United States as a visitor for pleasure to visit his family, friends or simply tour the United States.  A person may also enter the United States to study in various educational institutions across the United States.  The United States immigration laws also provide for visas that are issued to those individuals, who enter the United States to work as seasonal, skilled or professional workers on temporary basis.


     Some foreigners do not require a visa to enter the United States.  The requirement to have a valid visa to enter the United States may be waiver for those individuals, who are citizens of countries that participate in the Visa Waiver Program.  There are currently 37 countries that participate in the Visa Waiver Program.  The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens of participating countries to travel to the United States without a visa for stays of 90 days or less, when they meet all requirements. Travelers must be eligible to use the VWP and have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval prior to travel. If you are eligible to travel on the VWP, but prefer to have a visa in your passport, you may still apply for a visitor (B) visa.


     The immigration laws of the United States also provide for immigrant visas.  Those visas may be issued after the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service approves employment or family based petition filed by the United States employer, U.S.  citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident.


    For more information please contact  MURATBEKOV  LAW, P.A. by  phone: (1)(754) 777-8395.




© 2015 All Rights Reserved.

Muratbekov Law, P.A. is limited to

Immigration Law

The information available at this web site is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact MURATBEKOV LAW, P.A. directly in order to receive a consultation, legal advice or both. Use of and access to this website or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between MURATBEKOV LAW, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of MURATBEKOV LAW, P.A. or any individual attorney at all.